Search This Blog

Friday 15 February 2013

The Body Shop All-In-One Face Base



Description: This combined foundation and powder gives a velvety matte base. Use this product dry for a light matte finish or wet for higher coverage. Includes sponge and detachable mirror. Dermatologically tested.

Matte finish
Velvety feel
No added fragrance
Includes sponge and mirror
Dermatologically tested



Price: 1,295 pesos for 9 g (0.3 oz)








Review: The packaging looks elegant (main reason kung bakit ko siya binili). :) Inside, there is a compartment for the sponge that separates it from the powder. hygiene kung hygiene! As for the quality, it is perfect for my skin type, combination. I've only used this as a powder foundation so I can't comment on how it performs when you use the damp sponge. However. as a powder, it has a fantastic matte finish which i really liked. The application feels light on my skin and lasts all day. I don't even have to do touch ups! The color blends seamlessly with my skin tone and I love the coverage it gives, especially around the eye areas.


All-In-One Face Base (03) under broad daylight

TBS All-In-One Face Base is a good product which outperforms much more pricey products. Recommended.  

Twitter: The Body Shop Ph

♥ Ella







7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review!^^

    You are soo pretty, btw D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Check my blog and let me know! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love the packaging! Followed you dearest, you may follow me back on GFC. <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review, you are very pretty

    ReplyDelete